COVID-19 Protective Measures
All employees and contractors are to adhere to the following measures:
- Work from home wherever possible as instructed by authorities.
- Travel alone to sites
- Maintain social distancing – Keep at least 2m distance from other workers;
- Rest and food breaks should be taken at different times to avoid close contact with each other;
- There should be no sharing of equipment or food/drink so as to avoid cross contamination;
- Water and soap or hand sanitiser must be available at all times to all workers on site;
- Avoiding talking to forest managers and other workers on site. Instructions/queries should be dealt with over the phone or by email where possible.
SWS Forestry Services complies with the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 in addition to the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007-2016. Below you can find our Safety Statement and Risk Assessment.
If you have any queries on either document please email email@example.com
or phone 1800 928 900.
2020 Safety Statement
Overall Risk Assessment – Fieldwork
Contractor Acknowledgement of Safety Statement 2020 & Commitment to Accident Reporting
Copies of the following documents need to be submitted to us if you are a contractor tendering for work.
- Your current Safety Statement (reviewed within the last 12 months)
- Your current Tax Clearance Access no.
- Your current Tender price list (template available under About Us, Tender Opportunities)
- Signed Contractor Acknowledgement form above
- Your current insurance cover