SWS Forestry Services complies with the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 in addition to the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007-2016. Below you can find our Safety Statement and Risk Assessment.
If you have any queries on either document please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone 1800 928 900.
2018 Safety Statement
Overall Risk Assessment – Fieldwork
Contractor Acknowledgement of Safety Statement 2018 & Commitment to Accident Reporting
Copies of the following documents need to be submitted to us if you are a contractor tendering for work.
- Your current Safety Statement (reviewed within the last 12 months)
- Your current Tax Clearance Certificate
- Your current Tender price list (template available under About Us, Tender Opportunities)
- Signed Contractor Acknowledgement form above
- Your current insurance cover